Nestled like a private oasis on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River is the Berry Barn’s newest attraction, The Berry Patch. In the midst of our berry grove sits over an acre of private gardens featuring stunning floral arrangements, a pond, waterfall, and stream. Besides the beautiful landscaping, decks, a fire pit, and sand volleyball court awaits your next function. The Berry Patch is ideal for any outdoor group function as it has a relaxed country setting and is only minutes from Saskatoon.
The Berry Patch can accommodate 130-140 people with the chairs and tables we currently have. The tents are gutter connected and the sides can be placed on if the weather does not cooperate. There is ample room to expand if numbers are larger (we have had groups as large as 400
people). Extra tents, chairs, tables, linens, and any other rentals can be done through Handy Special Event Centre 1-306-933-2727.
We, at The Berry Barn/Patch, hope that the information provided in this outline will help you plan your function with us and we promise to give our utmost care to make it a memorable one.
- All prices and food choices are subject to change.
- All prices are subject to an environmental charge.
- All meals are served buffet style.
- A 12% gratuity on meals/food is applied.
- The Berry Patch DOES NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD to be brought in.
- A Service Charge of $200.00 will be applied to Merv’s Pitchfork fondue for groups under 40 people and to any other meals under 50 people.
- Rental fee for the Dance Floor is $150.00. Wood deck 20X20 – fits exactly one tent.
- Use of the fire pit and a supply of wood $65.00.
- Use of the Sand Volleyball Court and volleyball $40.00.
- Use of both the fire pit and sand volleyball court $80.00.
- The Berry Barn asks that no artificial flowers of any kind are used for the entry of the bridal party as they are difficult to clean up.
- The Berry Barn/Patch is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- The Berry Barn/Patch does not guarantee weather conditions.
- All functions are to end at 10:00 PM and VACATE by 10:30 PM.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- No animals allowed.
- Smokers are asked to use the fire pit.
- Functions may use The Berry Patch for 3 hours. After this period of time, a charge of$40.00 per hour is accrued (this does not pertain to weddings).
- No vehicles are permitted to drive to The Berry Patch (permission may be given for special needs). IF NOT, a $200.00 charge will be applied.
- Please DO NOT ATTACH anything to the tents.