Welcome to The Berry Barn!
We’re open for the season! Brighten your day with a visit to the Berry Barn, one of Saskatoon’s premier attractions. We’ve got the coffee on and the hospitality is warm. Stop in for a snack, a home-cooked meal, or tea and dessert today. Browse our shop full of unique gift ideas, too! And now we are open Saturdays and Sundays for breakfast, starting at 9 am. Our regular menu, including our Classic Breakfast, is available all day.
Book your Christmas party at The Berry Barn.
Upcoming at The Berry Barn
- Kid zone with maze and games opens September 3.
- Super Creepy Haunted House opens October 5.
- Norwegian Christmas Banquet, November 26 and 27. Check out the menu here.
- Filipino Christmas Banquet, December 4. Check out the menu here.
- Ukrainian Christmas Banquet, December 11. Check out the menu here.
- Traditional Canadian Christmas Banquet, December 18. Check out the menu here.
Fresh Hydroponic Strawberries are here!
Supplies are still limited, come early and try our delicious, sweet strawberries grown right here at the Berry Barn.
We offer off-site catering
Let us bring The Berry Barn’s homestyle cooking and famous treats to you! We now cater corporate and private events, not just at the Barn, but at your place of business, rented venue or home.
For more detail, check out the menu above, call us at 306-978-9797, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easier than ever to visit us. . .
Your trip to The Berry Barn is even easier. Using the Circle Drive South Bridge and Valley Road interchange, you can avoid city centre traffic and save travel time getting herre, if you are coming from the south or east sides of Saskatoon.
We’ll be ready, as always, to welcome you when you arrive!