The Berry Barn's Photo Contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
WHAT TO ENTER:
To be eligible for the contest, please submit photos of your experience at The Berry Barn. Files will need to be at lease 180 - 300 dpi to qualify for the calendar photo contest. Hint: building a calendar means images from all 4 seasons, please feel free to submit multiple pictures to increase your chances!
- - Outside landscapes around the Barn
- - Gardens
- - Berries
- - Our Greenhouses
- - Inside the Barn
- - Food
- - Events
The Photo Contest begins July 17th, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm on September 4th, 2017. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. The Berry Barn's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Photo Contest.
By submitting a photo to enter the photo contest, you grant The Berry Barn royalty-free nonexclusive rights to:
- Display and use the photograph on eternal and external communication materials including but not limited to The Berry Barn's website, social media, merchandise, advertising material and publications.
- Provide your photo to other individuals to use while promoting and in regards to The Berry Barn.
- Allow third-parties to share the photo on social media.
- Use in connection to the photo contest, your name, city, province/state and country in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy for The Berry Barn staff and advertisers to access and use in future promotions and content creation for The Berry Barn.
The Berry Barn will credit all photos with the persons name and photo title when possible.
The following submissions are ineligible:
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including but not limited to copyright and photographs of persons without the necessary consent required by law in your jurisdiction. The Berry Barn reserves the right to require entrants to submit evidence of the subject’s legal consent to be photographed for the submitted photograph, which may include a signed waiver from the subject. NOTE: Waiver requirements vary by jurisdiction, and the entrant is responsible for obtaining a legally enforceable waiver from any photographed subject.
- The Berry Barn shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Photo Contest is impaired in any way, The Berry Barn may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Photo Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Photo Contest; or (b) award the prize(s) from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner.
The results will be announced on The Berry Barn's website and social media in October 2017. The winners will be contacted directly and informed on our to claim their prizes.